Whether you over pronate, supinate, or suffer from flat feet, high arches, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, or runner's knee, custom insoles can help you. However, with so many options out there, what should you look for when picking the pair that's right for you? Here's 6 reasons why you should wear FitMyFoots instead of the over the counter brands available at most drug stores.
- They reduce every day foot pain: When your feet are aligned, the day-to-day shock of everyday activity is absorbed, and you're comfortable, your feet won't hurt. Our custom insoles are designed to the unique contours of your feet, giving your arch the custom support you need for your body.
- They reduce the shock absorbed through your heel: Our soft heel cup not only provides added comfort, but helps to absorb the shock of your every day activities. The heel cup cushions every step you take, allowing you to go longer, and farther in comfort.
- They improve your posture and balance: The foot bone is connected to the, leg bone. The leg bone is connected to the, hip bone. The hip bone is connected to your back... Well, you get the idea. Your back, knees, hips, and legs are all connected to, and affected by your feet. If your feet are aligned properly, it will greatly increase your posture and balance.
- Our insoles are made custom for YOUR feet... Not everyone else: No more picking from a mall kiosk. No more foam boxes. No more plaster molds... Our app makes it as easy as taking 5 photos of your feet (literally)! These 5 photos are transformed into a biomechanically accurate model of your foot, so that we can create the custom insole your foot deserves.
They are a lot more affordable than custom orthotics: Custom orthotics can cost you anywhere from $300-$600... How does $75 sound? That's how much a pair of FitMyFoot custom insoles costs when you purchase online here.
- Our employees love them: As the old saying goes, practice what you preach! Everyone in the office wears them. Don't believe us? Go to www.FitMyFoot.com and ask our care rep if she's wearing her pair right now!