To put it lightly, this past year has been nothing short of difficult. The coronavirus has upended all of our lives, our daily routines, and took far too many people away from us, far too soon. Despite all of this, many of you have been able to find joy in the little things that used to be overlooked, taken for granted and have been able to find humor in the darkest of times. We’ve curated a list (some our own, some taken from social media) of the top 10 points to ponder as 2020 draws to a close... we hope you get a good laugh and wish you a much better 2021.
- The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
- 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
- The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
- When we all realized that “sufficient time home alone” wasn’t the only thing needed to write a great novel.
Shop our custom collections
- When working from home also means working in the apartment you meant to clean a few weeks ago.
- I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
- I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the bins!
- Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money
- When the 2-hour Zoom meeting could’ve been a 2-line email
- 2019: FitMyFoot, a name you can’t pronounce or spell. 2020: FitMyFoot!
Please add your contributions in our Facebook community here. Happy New Year!