1. Download the FitMyFoot app from the App Store or Play Store.
2. Get a piece of A4 or letter sized paper and find a flat wall that intersects a hard surface. Remove your socks and shoes.
3. Ensure you have a good cell or Wi-Fi connection.
4. Lay the paper down with the short edge against the wall and put the heel of the foot against the wall on top of the paper.
5. Follow the directions and watch the instructional videos before starting to get a good idea of how to hold your phone to take pictures.
6. After taking your photos, save your profile to the email you ordered with (if applicable).
For more details, watch our instruction video here.